– Exclusive grades for turning application of heat resistant alloy and stainless steel
• H01 / H05
– Exclusive grades for machining titanium alloy
• VP Chip Breaker
– Higher productivity and stable machining due to excellent chip evacuation at high temperature
PC8105 · PC8110 · PC8115
Heat resistant alloy(Inconel, etc.) causes high cutting force and temperature on cutting edges when being operated resulting from its properties of high strength at high temperature and low heat conductivity. Therefore, cutting velocity should be decreased as cutting tools go worn out.
In addition, it accompanies chipping, breakage or notch wear in accordance with depth of cut due to thermal shock and work hardening. Thus, it is so important to select the most proper chip beaker and grade depending on your cutting velocity and cutting length and the other factors.
PC8105, PC8110 and PC8115 are PVD turning grades for Heat resistant alloy.
PC8105 (S05) is a grade used for finishing heat resistant alloy and stainless steel with its characteristics of wear resistance in continuous operation at high speed and high temperature.
PC8110 (S10) is an universal grade used for medium cutting to finish of heat resistant alloy and stainless steel with its characteristics of wear resistance and chipping resistance in continuous operation at mid to high speed and high temperature.
PC8115 (S15) is an universal grade used for finish, medium cutting and roughing of heat resistant alloy and stainless steel with its characteristics of wear resistance and chipping resistance in various machining conditions.
• Stable tool life
– Higher productivity
• Longer tool life and high removal rate
– possible and shortened cutting time
• Perfect harmony between grades and chip breakers
– Increased tool life
– Various operation range such as finishing and roughing
• Proper to machine heat resistant alloy and stainless steel
– Responsive to a wide range of hard-to-cut materials